Here’s some news you can use:
- John Caputo is conducting a seminar on the future of continental philosophy of religion, using many speculative realist and contemporary materialist sources. The syllabus is available as a PDF here, while the lectures are being recorded and can be found here. Caputo even pulls some quotes from Speculations Vol. I in the first lecture.
- Speaking of audio, the recordings from the Accelerationism event have been posted and can be found here. There’s also a video on YouTube of part of Ray’s talk here.
- Alain Badiou will be speaking on his translation of Plato’s Republic in New York. Details are here.
- More participants have been added to the first Cyclonopedia Symposium, Leper Creativity, to be held at the New School in March. This looks to be a very interesting event with some great people involved (h/t Nicola).
- Also from Nicola, the new volume of Glossator is live and available here.
- There’s a call for papers for a conference relating object-oriented philosophy to geography, The Difference of Things (h/t Levi).
I’ve been tied up with writing for the past while. I should have a couple small things done over the next few days and will be trying to get back into the habit of writing here once my schedule loosens up a little.